Bug-Turbomin shares the same appearance with his Promin counterpart Turbomin except that he's black and gray with red markings, green eyes, a green tongue and a red nose. His teeth always show when he's smiling.
Like other Bugmins, Bug-Turbomin has a crazy, naughty personality. When Bug-Turbomin makes a noise, it's not "Gya Gyan~n" but it's "Gya, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha" as he usually laughs a lot.
- Other Bugmins (companions)
- Don Bugdez, Terara, Megaga and Gigaga (masters)
- Wanda (the one who captured and debugged Bug-Turbomin)
- Bug-Gauzemin (girlfriend)
- Bug-Jetmin (rival)
Bug-Turbomin's Bugwaza ability is to make scrap-cars move uncontrollably.
In the series
Bug-Turbomin made his debut in episode 1 when he was playing with one of the scrap-cars in the yard. He pushed it into a pile of scrap-cars, knocking Wanda off it in the process, and then laughs. Bug-Turbomin then runs away but Wanda captures and debugs him, turning him into Turbomin.
Bug-Turbomin appears again, along with Bug-Jetmin this time, in episode 44 after Turbomin was kidnapped by Bug-Katasumin. He made some sushi gain wheels and run away. Later, Yuto recaptures and debugs Bug-Turbomin with some help from the symphetic Promin Chacemin as well as his 2 friends Mirai and Shuu.
Bug-Turbomin appears in Turbomin's flashback in episode 45.
- Bug-Turbomin is the first Bugmin to be encountered on Earth by Wanda.
- Bug-Turbomin is the Bugmin ego of Turbomin.
- Bug-Turbomin's voice has the sound of the voice of a late-teenager.
- Bug-Turbomin is the only Bugmin to be captured and debugged by Wanda on Earth.
- Bug-Turbomin resembles a motorbike.
- Bug-Turbomin is one of the Bugmins that appeared more than once.