Burgemin is yellow with lilac hands, a lime-green face and purple horns. His left hand resembles a box of french-fries and his right hand resembles a drink-cup. On his head, he also has a burger for a hat although his burger-hat could be edible. Burgemin also has purple markings.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Burgemin
As a Bugmin, his burger-hat matches the colour scheme, except for green, to him and other Bugmins.
Burgemin's Kamiwaza ability is to make burgers. As a Bugmin, he can trap anyone in a burger.
In the series
Burgemin was one of the Promins who got captured as Bugmins and debugged by Wanda prior to the beginning of the series.
In episode 9, Burgemin was one of the Promins who got kidnapped by Bug-Liftmin. He got rebugged in episode 10. Later, Bug-Burgemin traps Nicole in a burger but was then recaptured and debugged by Yuto.
In episode 44, along with Sharimin, Burgemin was kidnapped then thrown into the strange closet by Bug-Katasumin and Burgemin was rebugged again. Bug-Burgemin was then recaptured and debugged by Yuto in episode 45.
- Burgemin is featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 43 while his close friend Sharimin was featured in the one in the following episode.
- Burgemin's room is also a burger restuarant.
- Burgemin is one of the Promins that are to do with food.
- Burgemin is so far the only Promin to have 3 eyes.
- Burgemin is so far one of the only 2 Promins, alongside Sharimin, to have an android robot of his own.
- Burgemin resembles some fast food, mostly burgers.
- In the Promin-Zu minisode in episode 7, Burgemin's french-fry-fingers were revealed to be edible.
- In the original season episode he debuted in, when he was first summoned by Yuto, Burgemin was ringing someone on the telephone.
- In the original Kamiwaza Wanda season, Burgemin was captured and debugged as a Bugmin by Wanda prior to the beginning of the original season. That was until episode 10.
- Burgemin's name comes from the word 'burger' which is a type of sandwich that can be served in fast food restaurants.