Poor Yuto now lost 13 of the Promins he had so far as well as his teammate Wanda thanks to the 2 Bugmins Bug-Liftmin and Bug-Jetmin. His 2 friends Mirai and Shuu, as well as his father, have to go and help Yui find Wanda. Can Yuto reunite with Wanda and recapture and debug the 13 rebugged Bugmins?
Meanwhile inside a warehouse at the docks, the 13 kidnapped Promins Dorirumin, Kagimin, Zuzumin, Denkyumin, Jaguchimin, Freezemin, Eishamin, Chakkamin, Gakkimin, Micmin, Burgemin, Sharimin and Jishomin were all locked up in a cage, feeling sad without Yuto. Then, the Bug Bites came in and Terara threw some of the Wazawai program at the 13 Promins, rebugging them in the process.
At Kirakira First Street, Shuu told his friend Yuto that people on the internet have been posting photos of the flying tempura online. Then Yuto summons Railmin in order to take his 2 friends Mirai and Shuu, his sister Yui and his father on a journey to find Wanda. Later, Megaga and Gigaga began delivering the rebugged Bugmins in boxes at Kirakira First Street, letting the Bugmins cause havoc there. All on his own, Yuto sees that happening and summons Turbomin, Tonkmin, Gauzemin and Hasamin in order to comfront the rebugged Bugmins. Then, 2 more of Yuto's friends Souma and Nicole told Yuto that several animals have been raiding the Kirakira radio station thanks to Bug-Zuzumin. Then, Bug-Zuzumin came out of the Kirakira radio station and Yuto sees him. Yuto looks closely at Bug-Zuzumin, thinking that Bug-Zuzumin is actually Yui's favourite Promin Zuzumin. However, Bug-Zuzumin then broke wind at Yuto then chuckles at him.
At the riverside, Yuto's 2 friends Mirai and Shuu, along with Yui and her father, were having a picnic while Railmin took a rest. Yui then thinks about Wanda when she looks at the chicken karage bites. When he and the 3 children finished their picnic, Hiruto told Railmin that it's time to go. Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan, Wanda was still walking when he meets up with an fishermen who does not understand him.
The flying tempura that has been attacking Yuto made his chance on recapturing and debugging the rebugged 13 Bugmins to hard. So on his own, Yuto decided to go back home for the night.
Later, Yui, her father and Yuto's 2 friends Mirai and Shuu finally found Wanda somewhere by the sea in Japan. Yui then bursts into tears, saying that she missed Wanda so much.
Megaga and Gigaga began delivering Bugmins in boxes at Kirakira First Street again the next morning. Still on his own, Yuto tried to recapture the 13 rebugged Bugmins again but he got distracted by the flying tempura. Then, Wanda came to save Yuto by using the Kamiwaza Searcher on the flying tempura, revealing Bug-Jetmin. Bug-Jetmin drops the tempura and tries to get away. Tonkmin then builds a huge ramp to help Yuto and Turbomin reach out and chase Bug-Jetmin. At last, Yuto captures and debugs Bug-Jetmin, giving the Bug Bites depression.
Then, Gauzemin had the 13 rebugged Bugmins tied up in bandages, giving Yuto a better chance to recapture and debug them. Not only Yuto had recaptured and debugged all of the 13 rebugged Bugmins but he also captured and debugged Bug-Liftmin who is also tied up in Gauzemin's bandages as well.
Terara, Megaga and Gigaga were frightened and they retreated until next time. Back in Yuto's house, Yuto finally puts the Kamiwaza Pro-cards in the Kamiwaza Album, letting the Promins enter Promin-Land. Yui was so glad that she and her brother Yuto have reunited with Wanda. So she hugs him.
In the episode
- The 13 Promins that were kidnapped by Bug-Liftmin are rebugged by the Bug Bites in the beginning of this episode.
- Yuto's 2 friends Shuu and Mirai and Yuto's father Hiruto helps Yui go and find Wanda. They found him later on.
- Yuto and Wanda are finally reunited.
- Yuto finally recaptures all 13 of the rebugged Bugmins. He also captured Bug-Jetmin and Bug-Liftmin.
- This episode marks the end of the flying tepura incident. It began on episode 9.
- This is the first episode to show the recapturing of a Bugmin.
English dub changes
- Hiruto Kamiya
- Yuuka Kamiya
- Mr. Tateishi
- Mrs. Tateishi
- Jii Yoda
- Dorirumin (rebugged, Bug-Dorirumin, debugged)
- Kagimin (rebugged, Bug-Kagimin, debugged)
- Zuzumin (rebugged, Bug-Zuzumin, debugged)
- Denkyumin (rebugged, Bug-Denkyumin, debugged)
- Jaguchimin (rebugged, Bug-Jaguchimin, debugged)
- Freezemin (rebugged, Bug-Freezemin, debugged)
- Eishamin (rebugged, Bug-Eishamin, debugged)
- Chakkamin (rebugged, Bug-Chakkamin, debugged)
- Gakkimin (rebugged, Bug-Gakkimin, debugged)
- Micmin (rebugged, Bug-Micmin, debugged)
- Burgemin (rebugged, Bug-Burgemin, debugged)
- Sharimin (rebugged, Bug-Sharimin, debugged)
- Jishomin (rebugged, Bug-Jishomin, debugged)
- Jetmin (Bug-Jetmin, debugged)
- Liftmin (Bug-Liftmin, debugged)
- Recaptures of Dorirumin, Kagimin, Zuzumin, Denkyumin, Jaguchimin, Freezemin, Eishamin, Chakkamin, Gakkimin, Micmin, Burgemin, Sharimin and Jishomin