Freezemin resembles a white eskimo with dark-blue cooling machine blowers for his arms, a round, electric-blue backpack-like object attatched to his back, a small, sea-green clock-like object on his head and a blue-and-cyan face with a round, yellow frame around it. He also has lavender-purple makings.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Freezemin
As a Bugmin, his face and the frame around it are the same grey colour.
Freezemin might look nervous but he's a cute and funny Promin. When Freezemin makes a noise, he says 'He-He-He' or 'Freeze' with a high-pitched, childlike voice.
Freezemin's Kamiwaza ability is to make ice for the winter and cool things off in the summer. As a Bugmin, he can randomly put various objects into ice and make some parts of the floors very slippery.
In the series
In episode 9, Freezemin was one of the Promins who are kidnapped by Bug-Liftmin. In episode 10, Freezemin was rebugged and he was delivered to Shuu's parents by either Gigaga or Megaga. Later, Bug-Freezemin was recaptured and debugged by Yuto who was also capturing and debugging Bug-Liftmin in the process.
In episode 18, Wanda thinks that Freezemin knocks out Sharimin in the fountain with a large chunk of ice. Yuto and his friends then chase down Freezemin and they found out that he, along with Gauzemin, Turbomin and Railmin, was knocked out too.
- According to some of the Kamiwaza Wanda fans of Twitter, Freezemin is described as one of the cutest Promins.
- Freezemin waz featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 42.
- Freezemin resembles an eskimo and a cooling machine.
- Freezemin and Sukemin seem to have a bit of trouble with each other.
- Freezemin's name comes from the word 'freeze'.