Meanwhile at Kirakira First Street, there was trouble. Yuto and his teammate Wanda sees several residents, covered in different-coloured sludges, falling asleep. Those happen to be the works of the 2 Bugmins Bug-Temomin and Bug-Makuramin. Then, Yuto's rival Masato comes in and summons Cafemin who used her Kamiwaza ability to wake the residents up. Yuto and his rival Masato both chase the 2 Bugmins down to a park. With help from Tonkmin and Kyatchimin, Yuto captures and debugs Bug-Temomin and Masato captures and debugs Bug-Makuramin.
Kyatchimin and Tonkmin were delighted that they're doing a good job helping their owners. Suddenly, something fell down from the sky. It was a closet and Tonkmin and Kyatchimin got sucked into it. Yuto and Masato were not happy as Tonkmin and Kyatchimin came out of the closet as Bugmins. Tonkmin and Kyatchimin have both been rebugged.
Bug-Tonkmin and Bug-Kyatchimin then went straight after Wanda. Meanwhile inside one of the alleys at Kirakira First Street, Mighty was chilling out, thinking about his teammate when he heard his rival Wanda's voice. Wanda was going around endlessly in a circle and Bug-Tonkmin and Bug-Kyatchimin were laughing at him.
Then, Yuto summons Liftmin and Rappumin and Masato summons Hanshamin and Sukemin. The 2 Kamiwaza Power-Shooters tell their 4 recently summoned Promins to comfront Bug-Tonkmin and Bug-Kyatchimin. Rappumin jumped on Bug-Tonkmin. However, Bug-Tonkmin catapulted Rappumin into the strange closet. Then, out from the strange closet jumps Bug-Rappumin and ties Nicole and Souma in a wrap. Yuto summons Hasamin.
Hasamin uses her Kamiwaza ability to set Nicole and Souma free. Masato then recaptures and debugs Bug-Rappumin. However, Hasamin got sucked into into the strange closet and she then comes out as Bug-Hasamin. Wanda uses his Kamiwaza Searcher and Bug-Katasumin was revealed. Yuto didn't notice that Bug-Kyatchimin has kidnapped Sukemin and Liftmin and threw them into the strange closet.
Meanwhile at a warehouse, the Bug Bites were pleased that the 2 Promins have been sent here. Terara uses the Wazawai Program to rebug Sukemin and Liftmin, turning them into Bugmins. Back in the park, Bug-Sukemin and Bug-Liftmin came out from the closet.
Stopmin, Yajiromin, Chakkamin, Dorirumin, Cafemin and Hanshamin also tried to comfront Bug-Katasumin but Bug-Liftmin kidnapped them with a forklift. Yuto and Masato were not pleased as more Promins are getting rebugged. Yuto then summons Freezemin and Jaguchimin. With help from them, Yuto recaptures and debugs Bug-Chakkamin. However, Bug-Katasumin kidnaps Freezemin and Jaguchimin for the Bug Bites to rebug. Yuto and Masato were struggling. Then, Great arrived.
Great told Yuto, Wanda and Masato his back story when he betrayed the scientists at the Wonder-Star. After this, Great told the Bugmins to attack Yuto and Masato but 2 Kamiwaza Pods came from the sky. Inside them are Wanda's 2 friends Nice and Amazing who then gave the Kamiwaza Power-Shots to Yuto's 2 friends Mirai and Shuu.
Mirai recaptures and debugs Bug-Hasamin and Shuu recaptures and debugs Bug-Kyatchimin. Then, Yuto recaptures and debugs Bug-Jaguchimin and Masato recaptures and debugs Bug-Cafemin. With Nice and Amazing as their teammates, Mirai and Shuu are now Kamiwaza Power-Shooters, totaling the number of Kamiwaza Power-Shooters up to 4.
In the episode
- Don Bugdez hires the Bug Bites' rival Great.
- A strange closet appears from nowhere.
- Several Promins have been rebugged due to the strange closet incident.
- Great tells his back story to Yuto, his teammate Wanda and his rival Masato.
- Wanda's 2 friends Nice and Amazing came to Earth.
- Yuto's friends Mirai and Shuu became Kamiwaza Power-Shooters in this episode.
- The strange closet incident begins in this episode. It ended in episode 45.
- Nice and Amazing make their debut.
- Bug-Liftmin used the same forklift from episode 9.
English dub changes
- Don Bugdez
- Kirakira First Street residents
- Temomin (Bug-Temomin, debugged)
- Makuramin (Bug-Makuramin, debugged)
- Cafemin (rebugged, Bug-Cafemin, debugged)
- Tonkmin (rebugged, Bug-Tonkmin)
- Kyatchimin (rebugged, Bug-Kyatchimin, debugged)
- Liftmin (rebugged, Bug-Liftmin)
- Hanshamin (rebugged, Bug-Hanshamin)
- Sukemin (rebugged, Bug-Sukemin)
- Rappumin (rebugged, Bug-Rappumin, debugged)
- Hasamin (rebugged, Bug-Hasamin, debugged)
- Chakkamin (rebugged, Bug-Chakkamin, debugged)
- Dorirumin (rebugged, Bug-Dorirumin)
- Stopmin (rebugged, Bug-Stopmin)
- Yajiromin (rebugged, Bug-Yajiromin)
- Freezemin (rebugged, Bug-Freezemin)
- Jaguchimin (rebugged, Bug-Jaguchimin, debugged)
- Katasumin (Bug-Katasumin)
- Makuramin (Masato)
- Rappumin (Masato)
- Hasamin (Mirai)
- Kyatchimin (Shuu)
- Cafemin (Masato)
- Cafemin (Masato)
- Kyatchimin (Masato)
- Sukemin (Masato)
- Hanshamin (Masato)
- Stopmin (Masato)
- Yajiromin (Masato)