Kamiwaza Wanda Wiki doesn't condone vandalism. Any user who is caught vandalizing pages will get instantly blocked. Thank you for your cooperation!
In Kirakira First Street
- Hobby Kamiya (Yuto's home)
- Battered meat store (Shuu's home)
- Flower Shop (Mirai's home)
- Sweet shop
- Unnamed noodle restaurant
- Soap store
- Kirakira radio station (Souma and Nicole work there)
Outside near Kirakira First Street
- Kirakira Scrapyards
- Kirakira Elementary School
- The construction yards
- Kirakira Central Park
- Kirakira Amusement Park
In the series
Kirakira First Street was first seen in episode 1.
In episode 19, a special TV broadcast was going to take place at Kirakira First Street with Nicole being the host.
It has been raining at Kirakira First Street prior to episode 23.
In episode 26, dark clouds covered the skies of Kirakira First Street again but this time, it was during Yuto's final Kamiwaza Shaker challenge as he has to use a symphetic Promin to take down Wanda who's playing the role as a giant, fire-breathing monster.
A Christmas festival was held at Kirakira First Street in episode 34.
In episode 45, dark clouds covered the skies of Kirakira First Street for the third time as well as anywhere else as it was due to Don Bugdez approaching in his monsterous form. That was until Don Bugdez's monsterous form was defeated by Wonder-Promin in episode 46.
- Kirakira First Street is an outdoor shopping-mall street located in Tokyo, Japan.
- Kirakira First Street's known Japanese name is 'Kirakira Ichiban Machi'. (キラキラ一番街)
Kirakira First Street is compared to the cities and towns from various non-Kamiwaza Wanda anime, manga and games.
- Several 'Pokemon' gym-cities in the 'Pokemon' franchise
- Springdale Town and St. Peanutsberg in 'Yo-Kai Watch'
- Pacopulis in 'Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures'