Kyatchimin resembles a silvery-grey arcade toy-catcher with a bright-red face, purple arms, a silvery-grey spring, a purple top and light-green markings.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Kyatchimin
As a Bugmin, he has a crooked mouth just like Bug-Tonkmin.
Kyatchimin is a cheerful Promin known for picking up objects.
- Masato and Shuu (current owners)
- Tonkmin (the Promin Kyatchimin got sucked into the strange closet with)
- Makuramin (the troubled one)
- Sukemin, Bigmin and Bellmin (teammates when Kyatchimin helps Masato steal the Kamiwaza Shaker from the Bug Bites)
In the series
Kyatchimin made his debut as a Bugmin in episode 34 when he goes off stealing toys that the children are getting on Christmas Day. Unlike Bug-Fukumin and Bug-Rizumumin, Bug-Kyatchimin was captured and debugged by Masato instead of Yuto.
In episode 40, Kyatchimin was summoned by Masato in order to comfront Bug-Tengumin. However, Kyatchimin was affected by Bug-Tengumin's Bugwaza ability and he had to assist Liftmin with the cars instead.
In episode 43, Kyatchmin helped Tonkmin comfront Bug-Temomin and Bug-Makuramin. Later, he and Tonkmin got sucked into the strange closet as their Promin selves and then came out as Bugmins. Bug-Kyatchimin was later recauptured and debugged by Shuu.
- When Kyatchimin first appeared in the original Kamiwaza Wanda season, his attribute was Shirishiri. It was corrected into Buruburu later in that season.
- Kyatchimin resembles an arcade toy-catcher.
- Kyatchimin's name comes from the word 'catch' as it is said the Japanese way.