Micmin resembles a purple microphone with light-green arms, bright-red feet, a light-green face and yellow markings.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Micmin
As a Bugmin, his looks remained the same but his voice is in a handsome, French prince's accent.
- Yuto (current owner)
- Mirai (victim when Micmin was a Bugmin)
- Gakkimin and Eishamin (friends)
- Jaguchimin, Dorirumin, Chakkamin, Freezemin, Denkyumin, Burgemin, Sharimin, Zuzumin, Jishomin and Kagimin (the Promins Micmin was kidnapped along with by Bug-Liftmin)
- Mutemin and Hanshamin (opponents in episode 24)
In the series
Micmin makes his debut as a Bugmin in episode 6 when he makes Mirai sing like a karaoke queen. Gakkimin tried to comfront Bug-Micmin but fails. Luckly, Tonkmin comfronted him by playing a low-toned chime noise that will make Mirai drop Bug-Micmin. Then, Bug-Micmin was captured and debugged by Yuto.
Micmin made his camero appearance in episode 7 when Nicole used him for her speech at a special food festival event.
In episode 9, Micmin was kidnapped by Bug-Liftmin. In episode 10, he was rebugged and then messed around in the old man's sweet shop with Bug-Gakkimin. Bug-Micmin was later recaptured and debugged by Yuto who also captures and debugs Bug-Liftmin.
Micmin makes another appearance in episode 12.
- Micmin is one of the Promins who can speak human language. The other one being Speechmin.
- Micmin was featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 34.
- Micmin resembles a microphone.
- Micmin is the smallest of all the Promins.
- Micmin's name comes from the word 'mic' which is short for 'microphone'.