Stopmin resembles a navy-blue stop-watch with a pinkish-purple face, a cyan handle and buttons and lime-green emblems.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Stopmin
As a Bugmin, his left eye is a bit taller than his right one.
Stopmin is a very serious and accurate Promin.
- Mapmin (close friend)
- Bellmin (former rival, current friend)
Stopmin's Kamiwaza ability is to prevent bad events from happening by setting a time-freeze on the objects or people that were about to trigger them. As a Bugmin, he could randomly set a time-freeze on various objects and even knock out other Promins.
In the series
He also set a time-freeze on Souma and Nicole. Bug-Stopmin was then comfronted by Zuzumin and his hamster friend and was captured and debugged by Yuto. Later, Stopmin was first summoned by Yuto in order to set a time-freeze on Souma's butler.
In episode 20, Yuto summons Stopmin to stop Turbomin and Wanda from going away.
In episode 43, Stopmin teamed up with Chakkamin, Cafemin, Hanshamin, Dorirumin and Yajiromin in order to comfront Bug-Katasumin. However, Stopmin was kidnapped along with them by Bug-Liftmin and then rebugged by the Bug Bites. Bug-Stopmin was recaptured and debugged by Masato later in episode 45.
- In the original Kamiwaza Wanda season, Stopmin is the only Promin who got rebugged by Masato's teammate Mighty instead of Terara of the Bug Bites.
- Stopmin was featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 28.
- Stopmin resembles a stopwatch.
- Stopmin's name comes from the word 'stop'.