Tonkmin resembles a grey hammer with a blue body, a chatreuse face grey pincher-like arms, grey legs and a chatreuse face.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Tonkmin
As a Bugmin, he has a visible, crooked mouth.
Tonkmin is a very creative Promin. He is an expert at crafting objects and constructing walls and buildings.
- Yuto and Mirai (owners)
- Turbomin, Kagimin and Dorirumin (friends)
- Kyatchimin (the Promin Tonkmin got sucked into the strange closet with)
In the series
Tonkmin first appeared as a Bugmin in episode 1 when he demolised a shade that a salesman was standing under. Yuto summons Turbomin in order to help him chase Bug-Tonkmin. Bug-Tonkmin then builds up a giant wall to block Yuto but Dorirumin drills a hole through it, letting Yuto get through. Yuto then captures and debugs Bug-Tonkmin.
Tonkmin was first summoned by Yuto in episode 3 when he builds him a shield in order to help him deal with Bug-Jaguchimin.
In episode 43, after comfronting Bug-Temomin and Bug-Makuramin, Tonkmin got sucked into the strange closet along with Kyatchimin. He and Kyatchimin were both rebugged and got out of the closet, giving Yuto and Masato the struggle. Bug-Tonkmin was recaptured and debugged by Mirai in episode 45.
- Tonkmin is the one of the first 6 Promins to be introduced in the teaser before the Kamiwaza Wanda franchise's debut.
- Tonkmin's room is based on the inside of a D.I.Y shed.
- Tonkmin was featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 35.
- Tonkmin resembles a hammer.
- Tonkmin is the first Promin to be captured and debugged as a Bugmin by Yuto. It only happened in episode 1.
- Tonkmin had a special summoning sequence in episode 5 when he kicks Dorirumin off the scene and destroys Dorirumin's name by hammering it.
- Tonkmin's name comes from the word 'tonka' which could mean 'hammer' in Japanese.