Turbomin is a red human-shaped Promin with a large point at the back of his head and a wheel each for his legs. Turbomin has 3 gray boosters with 2 on his hips and only one at the back of his head. He has green markings, blue eyes, pink face and hands and a yellow nose.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Turbomin
As a Bugmin, when he smiles, his teeth and his toungue are shown.
Turbomin is a kind-hearted Promin. He is a bit cheeky but sometimes, he's brave.
When Yuto is not using him, Turbomin spends his time watching TV, eating gasoline-flavoured crisps, sleeping or drinking engine oil. Due to his speed, Turbomin always love to win races. He's not very good at drawing according the 'Promin-Zu' segment in episode 11.
When Turbomin makes a noise, he says "Gya Gya~n" with a childish-like voice.
- Yuto (current owner and rider buddy)
- Jetmin (rival)
- Hasamin (the Promin that Turbomin teases)
- Gauzemin (crush)
In the series
Turbomin first appeared as a Bugmin in episode 1. Bug-Turbomin was playing with some scrap-cars until Wanda captures and debugs him. Later in that episode, Turbomin was first summoned by Yuto in order to help him chase down Bug-Tonkmin.
Turbomin appeared in most of all of the episodes in the original 'Kamiwaza Wanda' series.
In episode 44, Turbomin, along with Jetmin, was kidnapped and thrown into the strange closet by Bug-Katasumin. He was rebugged and he made some sushi gain wheels and run away. He was recaptured and debugged by Yuto with help from Mirai and Shuu later on.
In episode 45, Turbomin teamed up with Kagimin, Railmin, Banemin, Jetmin, Jaguchimin, Coromin, Bigmin, Hasamin, Bellmin and Mutemin to capture Bug-Katasumin. Later, Turbomin fuses with Zuzumin and Plugmin throughout Yuto's Kamiwaza Shaker to become Tazugumin in order to chase down Bug-Gauzemin.
In episode 46, Turbomin fused with Rappumin throughout the Kamiwaza Shaker to become Tappumin in order to stop Don Bugdez in his monsterous form with help from Yuto, Masato, Mirai, Shuu and His Promin friends.
- Turbomin is one of the first 6 Promins introduced in the teaser before the Kamiwaza Wanda franchise's debut.
- Turbomin is one of the 4 Promins who became the Promin buddies of the 4 Kamiwaza Power-Shooters in the original Kamiwaza Wanda season. Turbomin is Yuto's Promin buddy.
- Turbomin's room is based on motor-vehicles and race-cars.
- Turbomin is the first Promin to be featured in the 'Kamiwaza Promin-Zu' segments. He was featured in episode 24.
- Turbomin resembles a motorbike.
- Turbomin makes referances to various motor-vehicles such as cars and motorbikes.
- Turbomin is the only Promin to appear in all 23 'Promin-Zu' minisode segments.
- Boatmin, another Promin, is a little bit similar to Turbomin.
- Turbomin's name comes from the word 'turbo'.
- Turbomin is numbered 001 on the Promin list.