Zuzumin is yellow with sky-blue hands, a peach face, a red ram's-skull-like helmet with grey-blue eyes, sky-blue feet and red markings. Zuzumin also has an indigo whistle stuck on his mouth. His right hand resembles a whip.
For his Bugmin ego, see: Bug-Zuzumin
As a Bugmin, his eyes and the eyes on his helmet are the same colour which is green.
Zuzumin is a very friendly Promin. Zuzumin can be a bit naughty sometimes. He can manipulate animals with either his whip-hand or his whistle. He can also send in his droplings. When Zuzumin makes a noise, he makes a 'Zu' sound with his childish voice.
- Yuto (current owner)
- Yui (the human Zuzumin was favourited by)
- Zuzumin's droplings (henchmen)
- Railmin (rival/friend)
In the series
Zuzumin was one of the Promins who got captured as Bugmins and debugged by Wanda prior to the beginning of the series.
Zuzumin first appeared in episode 2 as he was summoned by Yuto. He stopped the animals released by Bug-Kagimin from rampaging the school grounds. After Yuto captures and debugs Bug-Kagimin, Zuzumin guides the animals back into the zoo.
Zuzumin was rebugged in episode 10 and he sent in some animals in Nicole's radio station. Later, after capturing and debugging Bug-Jetmin, Yuto captures and dubugs Bug-Zuzumin along with the other rebugged Bugmins as well as capturing and debugging Bug-Liftmin.
- Until episode 26, Zuzumin has been playing tricks on Railmin, a Promin belonging to the Buruburu attribute.
- Zuzumin was featured in the Kamiwaza Promin-Zu segment in episode 26.
- Zuzumin is the first Promin to have henchmen of his very own. His henchmen are Zuzumin's droplings.
- Zuzumin resembles an animal-tamer.
- Zuzumin is Yui's favourite Promin.